In this video we react to the new LEGO Technic Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 (set 42115) that has just been revealed. We also look at historically when is the best time to purchase this car as it is a really pricey set. We also cover facts about the real car that have translated into LEGO, it is the first Lamborghini Electric hybrid and what does the “Sian” name actually mean?
Not a petrol head but always loved Lamborghinis since I was a little kid. Porsches and Ferraris never did it for me, but those low to the ground sleek lines of the Lamborghini contouch just always awesome. So naturally excited for this one. We’ve been teased over last few weeks, a wheel a couple of weeks ago and teaser trailer yesterday.
Fun Facts about the real car:
– First Lamborghini Electric Hybrid Car
– Only 63 will be made commemorating 1963 when Lamborghini first made a supercar
– Sian means lightning , so slight variation from the bull names they usually go with. But goes along with the fact it is their first electric hybrid
– FKP 37 are the initials related to late Volkswagen Group chairman Ferdinand Piëch who bought Lamborghini into the VW brand in the 1990s, 37 was his birth year of 1937
– Originally a tractor company
– Frosted glass on the top
– press a button and unfrosts
– No two will be alike – so one customer orders in one colour, no one else can order in that colour … wonder who will get the red and black variations
– Green is actually traditional Lamborghini colour
– Air vents are 3D printed – first time for this
– Power for the electric motor is stored in a supercapacitor unit instead of conventional lithium ion batteries.
– 3 times the power and lighter weight
Check out Business Wars podcast which goes over Lamborghini vs Ferrrari https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/ferrari-vs-lamborghini-the-gauntlet-1/id1335814741?i=1000434944942
Release date June 1, 2020 VIP, August 1st, general public
Set 42115 3696 pieces Price US 379.99 UK £349.99 €379.99
Timecode for the Video:
0:17 Lamborghini Sian FKP37 Trailer Reveal
3:10 LEGO Instagram Official Images and Car Fun Facts .. the number 63
4:00 Why Sian?!
4:35 Wheel Detail
4:45 Rearview spoiler
5:15 Car Build
6:17 Price History of LEGO Supercars
7:35 Why you shouldn’t buy the LEGO Bugatti at the moment
8:05 What is FKP37?
8:19 Lamborghini started as a tractor company
8:35 Conclusion and Summary
#legolamborghini #lamborghini #lego #legotechnic #legoleaks #legoleaks2020 #legolambo #legotechnics #legolamborghinisian #lamborghinisian #legosupercars #supercars #lamborghinisianfkp37 #legosupercars #review #LEGO #legoart #legobricks #legoman #legolife #legobuilder #legocreations #legoinstragram #legofan #legocommunity #legofun #legomania #legovideo #legoquickreview